As mentioned a couple of posts ago, I’m now the Norwegian Ambassador for the Swedish Sjala wraps and will receive some wraps before their release. I will organize small and exclusive tester tours. A good week ago I received a gorgeous Sjala Rowan size 6. The colour and bland is still secret for a while longer, though. But I’m looking for suitable testers. This specific wrap is more suitable for a bigger baby or a toddler before it’s more broken in, and I encourage you to apply.
In addition to that, this is what I want from you:
- You carry your child daily
- You will take care of the wrap like it’s your own
- You like to photograph and share the treasures
- You are active in babywearing groups on facebok and love to share and discuss your experiences
- You are an active member of Norsk Bæregruppe
- You have a feedback link
- You will share some pictures and thoughts about the wrap in the Facebook groups Norsk Bæregruppe and All About Sjala
- Keep the outlined schedule and always post the wrap safely packed with tracking to the next tester (Norgespakke)
- You need to be able to keep a secret. The colour and blend is a secret until I say so. But using outside is of course all right 😉
Bonus if you like to write a small review and if you’re an active instagrammer (is that a semi-decent noun?). Contact me on Be Carried at Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org ❤ I’m exited to hear from you!